Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/10/15 20:11:24 UTC

[Commons Wiki] Update of "ContributorsGroup" by JörgSchaible

Dear Wiki user,

The "ContributorsGroup" page has been changed by JörgSchaible:
https://wiki.apache.org/commons/ContributorsGroup?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

Comment:
Added myself

   * DennisLundberg
   * EmmanuelBourg
   * GillesSadowski
+  * JörgSchaible
   * KonstantinKolinko
   * MattBenson
   * NiallPemberton

Re: [Commons Wiki] Update of "ContributorsGroup" by JörgSchaible

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 10/16/2013 09:36 AM, Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Hi Ate,
>
> Ate Douma wrote:
>
>> On 10/16/2013 08:54 AM, Jörg Schaible wrote:
>>>
>>> It seems it is unnecessary for committers to be added here, otherwise I
>>> would not have been able to add myself.
>>
>> I don't think so. AFAIK the moinmoin security is not wired into the ASF
>> LDAP security system, except maybe for (root) admins.
>>
>> The moinmoin security is also wiki specific, only managed/configured
>> through the ContributorsGroup and AdminGroup pages.
>>
>> So if you could do this yourself already, my guess is you already are on
>> the AdminGroup (which for instance I'm not allowed to view).
>
> Neither am I ...

Oh, then something strange is going on with the wiki security.
While I already was given commit karma for Commons, I still could not edit this
(or any) page, until Sebb added my account name.

Posted by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@scalaris.com>.
Hi Ate,

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 16 October 2013 07:54, Jörg Schaible <Jo...@scalaris.com> wrote:

> It seems it is unnecessary for committers to be added here, otherwise I
> would not have been able to add myself.

Not so; you are part of

https://wiki.apache.org/commons/AdminGroup

which is the group that is allowed to update ContributorsGroup

Posted by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@scalaris.com>.