Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "supriya .pelluru" <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/30 12:23:57 UTC

upper method is available in ibatis

Hi to All

i am don this query in sql first , the query is

select * from usersselections where status='N'

 and (request_status='N' OR request_status='y')

and upper(memberid)=upper(?)

now i am  changing into ibatis like this

<select id="select list of books based on status and request status"
resultMap="ReturnedBooksFormResult"     parameterMap="selectbookid">
select
*

FROM    IBATISUSERBOOK
 WHERE  STATUS='N' and (REQUEST_STATUS='N'  OR   REQUEST_STATUS='Y')

 and  upper(MEMBERID)=upper(?)

</select>

when i am creating this i got dobut at upper() method

if any on know solution for this query please reply me

Re: upper method is available in ibatis

Posted by "supriya .pelluru" <su...@gmail.com>.
ya .  but i dont know that is working or not . becz i  have to  do  so much
coding   for test that one . thats y i am sended this query

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Did you try it?