Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> on 1996/06/07 17:30:56 UTC

Arabic?

Someone just asked me if he could display web pages in Arabic. I had to admit
that I don't know.

I know that the "language" can be negotiated, and (at least in HTTP/1.1) the
character set. I also know that Netscape has Japanese/Chinese and other tricky
languages as options (though not Arabic). So ... how does this stuff work? Does
it work at all?

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.