Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/21 00:49:04 UTC

[GSoC] Coding phase & Project Guidelines Suggestions

Just a reminder that the "Coding Phase" starts next week (May 27th).

I'd like to encourage mentors to get their students in the "release
early, release often" mode, and get patches submitted very frequently
(every day or every other day)... This would also make review process
much easier, as the amount of changes would be smaller.

Also, we should all be maintaining technical discussion related to the
GSoC projects in the public development mailing lists as this would
help other members on the community to get involved, and jump with
suggestion that can improve the final result of the GSoC project.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer