Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt> on 2005/06/27 15:58:21 UTC

RE 2: cforms: date element not on top!

Hello!
Just found some answers to my own questions i would like to share with
you.

When building cocoon, a cocoon-forms-block.jar is built. This file
has a resources directory where one can find most of css and js files
that appear on ht http requests...

I've already added the z-index: 100; to the forms-calendar.css on
src\blocks\forms\java\org\apache\cocoon\forms\resources\css
but even after a build, and having checked that the css inside the jar is
changed, the date element doesn't appear on top.

As an aditional note to the problem, i must add that this date element
is being called inside a table.

TIA,
CN

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira wrote:

> Hello again Gary and other cocoon users.
>
> I've tried to edit the xsl references to the css and other js files, but
> something very odd happens.
>
> This uri on forms-calendars-styling.xsl
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="{$resources-uri}/css/forms-calendar.css"/>
>
> is producing this request
> #request# GET
> http://localhost:8080/cocoon/reports/resources/css/forms-calendar.css
>
> and although the file is there, nothing new happens, that is, the suggested
> "z-index:100;" change doesn't produce any effect.
>
> More curious is the fact that if the file isn't on
> /cocoon/reports/resources/css/
> no error is reported!!
>
> TIA,
> CN
>

> ps: If you're using cforms with radio buttons maybe this wiki can come in
> hand  http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CformsRadioButtonsFormatting
> Enjoy.Just posted it now.
>

> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Gary Larsen wrote:
>
>> Carlos,
>>
>> When building my first cform I created my own project directory and copied
>> in all the components being used (xsl, js, css). (they were all over the
>> place) I edited all the xsl to resolve the reference issues by checking the
>> logs where these were reported when cocoon started up.
>>
>> Gary

>>> src\blocks\forms\java\org\apache\cocoon\forms\resources\css\forms-cale
>>> ndar.c

[solved]RE: cforms: date element not on top!

Posted by "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>.
Problem solved. Something was wrong with tomcat although i restarted it
several times.

Thanks all for support,
CN