Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rbollarapu <ri...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/22 16:03:09 UTC

Artemis 2.5.0 last value queue property is removed from the queue on broker restart

Hi

I'm creating last-value queues using

<address-setting match="#">
 <default-last-value-queue>true</default-last-value-queue>
</address-setting>

I'm writing messages to these queues and the last-value property seems to be
working fine. But on stopping the broker and starting up again, the queue
doesn't behave like last-value queue. I can also see in the web-console that
the last-value checkbox is not checked. Is that a problem with my address
setting?

Thanks!

Re: Artemis 2.5.0 last value queue property is removed from the queue on broker restart

Posted by rbollarapu <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael!

Re: Artemis 2.5.0 last value queue property is removed from the queue on broker restart

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.
Don’t worry I managed to recreate the issue.

created issue:
ARTEMIS-1766

I copied your email into the issue.

Also have raised to PR to fix this (including integration test)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.