Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 12:08:44 UTC

Re: [RFC] SAML2 plugin improvements

Thanks for the update Rohit.

Is this merged to master?

If you want I can setup one (or more) account(s) for you in our pre
production environment, so that you can test it with your development code.
Contact me offlist if that's something you'd want.

If it's merged to master I can do a test.

--
Erik

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Will give it a try.

--
Erik

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Erik,

> [...]

>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

>> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
>> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the
>> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
>> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
>> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
>> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a
>> company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue
>> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil
>> and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is
>> a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.