Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2002/10/03 19:34:54 UTC

RE: IIS 5, Mod_jk 2, Tomcat 4.1.12 combination problem with deliv ery

This is bug 12346, we are investigating it..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

Posted by David Warnock <da...@sundayta.com>.
Hey guys,

As usual free software projects win the day.

Many thanks Costin for such a quick bug fix. I look forward to testing
the next nightly build of the connector.

Dave

Posted by David Warnock <da...@sundayta.com>.
Ignacio,

Many thanks for the quick response.

> This is bug 12346, we are investigating it..

If I can add any extra information to the bug report I will.

Again thanks

Dave