Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/15 15:53:48 UTC

Axiom jars!

Hi ... I just now downloaded the Axis2 src from SVN.  I am not building at
the present moment.  I pulled over the source into eclipse to look up the
Java2WSDL impl.  There is some dependency with
org.apache.axiom.om.OMElementand I wish to resolve this by simply
downloading the jar and adding it to
the classpath.  Can somebody help me regarding where I can get the jar for
this.  Thanks

- Krish

Re: Axiom jars!

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
OK. I'm working with RC1 and the latest svn. Those packages are jarred in
the distributed war under WEB-INF/lib/axiom-* for the former and axiom-*-
SNAPSHOT.jar for the latter.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/