Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Joe Becknell <jb...@4qbase.com> on 2012/04/03 17:06:42 UTC

Building Meridio Connector

I have to build the Meridio connector against a more recent version of
Meridio (5.2.0.19 to be exact). The xmldiff patch files seem to be
specific to version 5.0. How were the original xmldiff files generated
(or obtained) so I can generate a set for the version I need?

Thanks for any help.

Joe.

Re: Building Meridio Connector

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
There is a freely available tool from Microsoft called "xmldiff",
which was used to generate the diffs in the first place, and can be
used to apply them also.  The details of where you can download it can
be found in connectors/meridio/lib-proprietary/README.txt (on trunk).

Karl