Posted to commits@hama.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/12/04 08:03:04 UTC

[Hama Wiki] Trivial Update of "HbaseForWebMail" by udanax

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hama Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by udanax:
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/HbaseForWebMail

                            |  Watcher  |     |   (web UI, send an mails)   |
                            +-----+-----+     +------+---------------+------+
                                  |                  |       ↑       |
-                                SMTP              read     data  sent mail
+                                SMTP              read     read  sent mail
                                  |               requests  reply   log

Re: [Hama Wiki] Trivial Update of "HbaseForWebMail" by udanax

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Just FYI.
This is a real applications, I'm considering statistic based (or,
graph learning based) spam filter using Hama or Mahout.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org