Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Kaepke, Marc" <ma...@haw-hamburg.de> on 2017/08/13 14:30:08 UTC

PageRank iteration

Hi everyone,

does PageRank use bulk or delta iteration?

I mean the implementation of PageRank of the package:

package org.apache.flink.graph.library.link_analysis;

Thanks.

Best,
Marc

Re: PageRank iteration

Posted by Greg Hogan <co...@greghogan.com>.
PageRank is using a bulk iteration via DataSet#iterate whereas a delta iteration would start with DataSet#iterateDelta.