Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Kilaru, Naveen Kumar" <NA...@capitalone.com> on 2016/02/22 20:26:09 UTC

Issue connecting to Oracle-HPSM using NIFI

Hi Apache-Nifi Dev Team,

We are validating NIFI for our business solution and while we do a POC e are facing a strange issue using "nifi-1.1.1.0"

We are trying to load the data from Oracle HPSM source system and we see below error message we are getting while we try to execute the flow.

Query used : select query SELECT * FROM SERVICEMANAGER.DEVICE2M1

Unable to execute SQL select query SELECT * FROM SERVICEMANAGER.DEVICE2M1 due to org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: java.sql.SQLException: Unsupported feature. No incoming flow file to route to failure:

org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: java.sql.SQLException: Unsupported feature

Please help us with this issue as we would like to use NIFI in our tech stack for current implementation.

Note: Same flow was executed successfully with the query  "select * from sample"

Thanks,
Naveen
7326667677

Re: Issue connecting to Oracle-HPSM using NIFI

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Naveen,

Can you check nifi_home/logs/nifi-app.log to see if there is a full stack
trace beyond the message that says "unsupported feature"?

Would be curious to see what the full stack trace looks like.

-Bryan