Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jim Strawn (jistrawn)" <ji...@cisco.com> on 2007/01/31 15:31:10 UTC

Adding artifact links or files to web site

Hello,

I am generating a web site for the artifacts that my maven build
creates. I have several .zip files (created by the assembly plugin) that
I would like to have accessible from the web site as downloads. I have
done a bit of searching and it looks like this was possible with M1
using the "downloads" report. Is there something similar using M2?

The other solution that I have toyed with is having a downloads
directory in main/site/resources (seems a bit hackish, as the artifacts
are not resources...)

Any thoughts (or docs) on how expose the artifacts on a web site?

Thanks,
Jim S.