Posted to user@ant.apache.org by sathish c <sa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/02/15 08:14:25 UTC

CC/Ant - Reg

Hi,
  Currently im working with Ant 1.6.5,under XP.My projects are in Java as of.

  1.There's now a situation arises that the project should be included with C++ files and C files.Yes,how about the scope of the Ant to work with C++,C files and other files.

  2.Ant works fine with Clearcase in my project and in caseof change in SCM do Ant supports SVN(Subversion).If possible,figure out the steps
  Kindly,expecting the same.

  Thanks&Regards,
Sathish.C

---------------------------------

Re: CC/Ant - Reg

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
On Feb 15, 2007, at 2:14 AM, sathish c wrote:

> Hi,
>   Currently im working with Ant 1.6.5,under XP.My projects are in
> Java as of.
>
>   1.There's now a situation arises that the project should be
> included with C++ files and C files.Yes,how about the scope of the
> Ant to work with C++,C files and other files.
there are ant tasks supplied by the ant-contrib project to compile C
and C++

>   2.Ant works fine with Clearcase in my project and in caseof
> change in SCM do Ant supports SVN(Subversion).If possible,figure
> out the steps
>   Kindly,expecting the same.
there is a subversion antlib. However, it requires ant 1.7. see
http://ant.apache.org/antlibs/proper.html

>   Thanks&Regards,
> Sathish.C

Regards,