Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <DA...@YAHOO.COM> on 2007/09/29 00:00:10 UTC

Tranql wrappers in 2.0.2 -- help requested to see if they all work.

I've modified 2.0.2 to include the tranql connector wrappers.  The
derby, db2, and oracle ones have I believe actually been tested with
real apps.  My first attempt to release postgres and mysql wrappers
was pretty disasterous so I've deployed snapshots and deployed them
to the codehaus snapshot repo.

I'm hoping people who actually have postgresql and mysql running
could try deploying connectors for them through the console and see
if they actually work.  I've tried deploying and they seem to deploy
ok for me but I don't have anything to connect to.

I've added gbeans for the connectors to both jetty and tomcat web
consoles.

I have not included this stuff in trunk since I have hopes of finding
a different way than boilerplate-jee to include them and the
configuration stuff should go into a console plugin.

thanks
david jencks