Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jarry Liu <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/08 17:45:38 UTC

retrieve value in sitemap which was passed from java fie

Hi,

I am using cocoon control flow with java. I add an variable named as
stepIndex with value 10 in a Hashtable ht,  and using sendPageAndWait.
 How can I retrieve the value of stepIndex in sitemap.xmap? I tried to
use request-param, but doesn't work. Any idea?

Thanks.

Jarry

Here is part of the code:

in java file:

               String uri = "selectstep" ;
		 ht.put("stepIndex", new Integer(10));	 // ht is a Hashtable
		 sendPageAndWait(uri, ht);

in sitemap.xmap:

  <map:match pattern="selectstep">
         <map:generate type="jx" src="questions.xml"/>
         <map:transform src="xslt/selectstep.xsl">
            <map:parameter name="contextPath"
value="{request:contextPath}"/>
            <!---map:parameter name="stepIndex"
value="{request-param:stepIndex}"/-->