Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by shri_22ram <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/15 13:33:08 UTC

RE: how to contribute to karaf development.

Hi,
  I have a raised a question in stackoverflow regarding osgi:revision
command. The purpose of the command is to check the revision the karaf
uses. I would like to contribute the implementation of custom command to
karaf. Could you please tell me how to contribute. I can post the code even
in mail.

stack overflow link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34356429/command-to-view-osgi-revision-in-apache-karaf

Thanks & Regards,
M. Shriram

-----
regards,
Shriram

Re: how to contribute to karaf development.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

the easiest way is to provide a PullRequest on
https://github.com/apache/karaf (and create the corresponding Jira).

Regards
JB

On 02/15/2016 01:33 PM, shri_22ram wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have a raised a question in stackoverflow regarding osgi:revision
> command. The purpose of the command is to check the revision the karaf
> uses. I would like to contribute the implementation of custom command to
> karaf. Could you please tell me how to contribute. I can post the code even
> in mail.
>
> stack overflow link:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34356429/command-to-view-osgi-revision-in-apache-karaf
>
> Thanks & Regards,