Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <do...@bytefabrik.ai> on 2023/01/26 22:00:13 UTC

Helm Charts

Hi everyone,

I played around a bit with our helm charts for k8s deployment and these are quite prototypical and have many things we can improve (e.g., in terms of volumes, configuration options, services).
It would be great to improve these so that we can potentially also provide these helm charts as convenience artifact as part of our release process.

Does anyone of you have experience in building Helm charts and wants to help or guide me in improving them?

Cheers
Dominik