Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Hempel <to...@msn.com> on 2001/01/16 06:43:35 UTC

How does one do a redirect with Cocoon ?

I want on occasion to have my producer decide to send an http redirect
response instead of sending a real page.
How do I do this within Cocoon ?

RE: How does one do a redirect with Cocoon ?

Posted by Christof Schneider <Ch...@gmx.de>.
a) XSP With Java do :      response.sendRedirect
("hallo.html")
b) <response:send-redirect location="hallo.html"/>

Regards

Christof