Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 07:10:27 UTC

Re: ShipmentReceipt potential bugs and potential enhancements proposal

Hey Jacques,

Sorry, missed this back in January.  No progress has been made on these
issues but I do need the ShipmentReceipt to ReturnItem association
immediately.  I'll create a JIRA for further discussion.

The first part still seems relevant as well.  AcctgTrans are created
when ShipmentReceipts are created but none are created to undo if
ShipmentReceipt is cancelled.

As for allowing ShipmentReceipt quantity fields to be updated after
creation, Pierre's suggestion to use the Return entities seems the best
approach so it can be disregarded as an issue.