Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mauricio Hernandez <ma...@uniandes.edu.co> on 2002/06/16 02:59:20 UTC

Can I help with struts-workflow?

Hi Craig!

First of all congrats on some fine software! Ive been checking out
struts for the last week and I found it a really cool framework: not
only that, but extremely well documented.

Ive been diging into the workflow proposal (this is where I think I
could be of help). Ive got the CVS copy and played around with it. and
read the API docs. Question is: how can I be of help? Is there any part
in particular your looking for someone who could help out a bit with the
coding?

hasta luego!
--
Mauricio Hernández Durán

   QOTD: If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.
		-- Anatole France