Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org> on 2021/06/16 23:54:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-633: Drop 24 hour default of grace period in Streams

Quick follow up. I did a small update to the KIP with regard to

Israel, Sophie, and Guozhang did agree to this change. I don't think we
need to re-vote.

Please let us know if there are any concerns.

-Matthias

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
@Sophie: thanks for add the details!

@Israel: Well, if we roll back (ie, don't add)
`JoinWindows.ofTimeDifferenceAndGrace | WithNoGrace()` but we keep
`JoinWindow.of(size)` deprecated, than there is no non-deprecated API
that allows to specify the join window. So I don't think it is an option?

-Matthias

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sophie/Matthias,

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.