Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by "Redu B." <yu...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/07 02:10:03 UTC

Quadrant chart is possible?

Hello, I have been using echarts for the last two weeks and for now it's
working awesome.

I'm having a specific case where I would like to add basic quadrant with x,
y position values:

Example:

Source: Bubble with quadrants : Chart Gallery (fusioncharts.com)
<https://www.fusioncharts.com/charts/bubble-xy-charts/bubble-chart-with-quadrants?framework=javascript>

Or

I can't find anything similar in the examples list, and also checked all
GitHub open/closed issues to see if someone tried something and can't find
it.

Is this possible with echarts?
Thanks.

Re: Quadrant chart is possible?

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
The axis formatters have nothing to do with series type.
So in the example of bubble charts, you can use scatter series.

Thanks

*Ovilia*

Posted by "Redu B." <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.