Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/09/27 00:55:48 UTC

Pig Project has a new committer!

Pig Developers,

Daniel Dai just joined the team of Pig Committers. Over just a couple of
month, Daniel made significant contributions to the Pig project. He
implemented LIMIT operator which can help speedup many queries. He also
made improvements to Grunt shell such as command history and auto
completion that virtually all users asked for. Finally, he worked on
join optimization and fixed several bugs in Pig code.

We are happy to have him on board!

Congratulations, Daniel!

Olga

Re: Pig Project has a new committer!

Posted by Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Olga,

It is my great pleasure to join such a great team. I am looking forward to
help Pig as much as I can.

Daniel