Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/17 13:33:06 UTC

[Axis2 v1.0] what is repo for security sample parameter?

Hi all,

       i have some questions to ask about running security sample provided
with axis2.

       In the sample, we need to supply two parameters which are repo and
port. I would like to know what is really should be specified for repo in
this case.

       is it the directory in which contain axis2.xml of client, or server,
or else?

       right now i can run the sample but with TCPMon, i can see that the
security parameter had not been invoke because the soap contain clear text
inside.

      Thank you,

        Wan

Re: [Axis2 v1.0] what is repo for security sample parameter?

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
On 7/17/06, Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>        i have some questions to ask about running security sample provided
> with axis2.
>
>        In the sample, we need to supply two parameters which are repo and
> port. I would like to know what is really should be specified for repo in
> this case.
>
>        is it the directory in which contain axis2.xml of client, or server,
> or else?

The repo in this case if the axis2 repository directory of the client.
This must contain the rampart and addressing mars in the modules
directory and the sample client assumes the axis2.xml to be available
in the repo dir. In the sample this dir is:
samples/security/client_repo

>        right now i can run the sample but with TCPMon, i can see that the
> security parameter had not been invoke because the soap contain clear text
> inside.

If you follow each and every step of the README.txt you will be able
to see the secured soap message.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--