Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Christopher Auth <au...@hexix.de> on 2016/02/02 14:02:49 UTC

DateTimeField AJAX DatePicker not work

Hi,
I have some problems with the
org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DateTimeField. In the
constructor I set the visibility to false. Ajax redraw, when a checkbox
is clicked, the DateTimeField is marked as visible. As far as everything
works. Only then I can't open the DatePicker of the second DateTimeField.

An example is below https://github.com/ChrAu/wickettest
  to find.

I have test it with Wicket 6.19/6.22/7.2

Regards
Christopher

Re: DateTimeField AJAX DatePicker not work

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thank you for helping, Bas!

So it is one of the known issues with Wicket's enclosures. There are
several tickets in JIRA with similar problems.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

another possible solution is to queue components instead of adding them.
This seems to work fine with inline enclosures.

Andrea.

Posted by Bas Gooren <ba...@iswd.nl>.
Hi Christopher, Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.