Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Marc des Garets <ma...@ttux.net> on 2007/10/29 11:46:32 UTC

changing menus done with ftl into xml

Hi,

I noticed that some sub-menus of ofbiz applications are done using ftl
files such as accounting, catalog... and others using xml files. So I
would like to know if you are interested in using only xml files to
build sub-menus for all applications or the opposite, using only ftl files.

If yes, I will do it and could submit my work later. If not, I will do
it for my own purpose but I need to know in order I don't spend extra
time to change this according to the actual layout of ofbiz because I'm
not using the ofbiz default layout.

Maybe this job is already done and available somewhere. If yes, let me
know :-)

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Marc

Re: changing menus done with ftl into xml

Posted by Marc des Garets <ma...@ttux.net>.
Sound wonderful, I'm going to give it a shot. I will start with the
smallest application that is using ftl files to build menu and submit a
patch. As I am new, I would appreciate help hint along the way and any
other who is willing to work together, just send me a mail.

Marc

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.