Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> on 2013/06/26 00:25:18 UTC

RFC822Parser build error on gump

Hi All

Anyone have any idea about this compiler error on the tika parsers project
as hit by gump?
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/tika/tika-parsers/gump_work/build_tika_tika-parsers.html

Gump notifications will hopefully start again soon, which'd let us find
out about breaking changes from upstream Apache projects in advance, so
it'd be good to get the build working ready!

Nick

Re: RFC822Parser build error on gump

Posted by Ray Gauss II <ra...@alfresco.com>.
I know very little about gump, but looking at the log the build seems to have skipped the mime4j artifacts altogether.