Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Herman, Dave" <dh...@intrado.com> on 2001/07/13 18:24:34 UTC

[NEWBIE] voting format?

All,

Since there isn't a FAQ for this mailing list, I don't know where to go to
get an answer, so I apologize for the stupid newbie question. What's all
this +1, -1, +0.5, -0 stuff? Does someone add them all up for a total and
divide by the number of votes or something, or is it just cute? Could
someone translate their exact meaning for me?

Thanks,
Dave Herman

Re: [NEWBIE] voting format?

Posted by Nico Seessle <ni...@apache.org>.
> Since there isn't a FAQ for this mailing list, I don't know where to go to
> get an answer, so I apologize for the stupid newbie question. What's all
> this +1, -1, +0.5, -0 stuff? Does someone add them all up for a total and
> divide by the number of votes or something, or is it just cute? Could
> someone translate their exact meaning for me?

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/proposal.html#decisions/voting should answer
that.

Nico