Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by 黃治甄 <st...@cht.com.tw> on 2001/10/11 09:59:38 UTC

Makefile.incl on AIX can't use g++ compiler ???

hello

      I try to install Xerce on IBM AIX using g++ compiler, but could not make it. After I executed

                    runConfigure -paix -cgcc -xg++,

      it seems to be of no use. While I execute make, it still use xlC compiler. It seems the problem is occured in "Makefile.incl".

     Is this a MUST to use xlC for installation of Xerce on AIX?

      If no, how could we install Xerce with g++? Thanks a lot.