Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/23 08:02:19 UTC

Apache Camel 2.14.2 Release

Hi

Its been 2 months since the last patch release of the 2.14.x branch.
We have about 100 issues resolved since then.

I think its time we cut a new release for the community to benefit.

Is anyone whom already have done releases in the past, have time to
cut this release? That would be great.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 2.14.2 Release

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

The test error is caused by the default String encoding is not "UTF-8”, I committed a quick fix for it, now the test was passed in the latest CI build.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I’m planing to cut the first RC of Camel 2.14.2 tomorrow.
Please let me know if you still have some last min patch need to merge.