Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net> on 2003/04/24 17:53:08 UTC

RE: Where can I download nightly snapshots?

Because of firewalls many users cannot access CVS directly - their only
chance is the nightly snapshots. But the directories have been empty for
month. Could somebody with the necessary rights on those machines have a
look at this issue. TIA

Best regards,
Reinhard

http://www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/ I cannot find any nightly snapshots;
neither source nor binaries.

I know I might be able to get this from CVS, but has the automated
nightly package and build process been stopped?

There is a link to http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-2.1/ as well,
but it only points to an empty directory.

Torsten

FW: Where can I download nightly snapshots?

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
Thanks, now it works again!

Reinhard

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Sorry folks, my brainf***... Snapshots should start happening again in the
next 6/12 hours...

    Pier

------ End of Forwarded Message

FW: Where can I download nightly snapshots?

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
Thanks, now it works again!

Reinhard

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

>Because of firewalls many users cannot access CVS directly - their only
>chance is the nightly snapshots. But the directories have been empty for
>month. Could somebody with the necessary rights on those machines have a
>look at this issue. TIA

Pier,

Where is this script?
/www/cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-cocoon2/.snapshot does not have it
anymore.

Vadim