Posted to user@hive.apache.org by grant sohn <gr...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 19:18:02 UTC

Requesting write access to the Hive wiki

Hi,

I would like to make some minor fixes to the wiki to maintain consistency with the code.  For details see HIVE-15276.

Thanks,

Grant

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Requesting write access to the Hive wiki

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
You've got it.  Welcome to the Hive wiki team, Grant!

-- Lefty

Posted by grant sohn <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.