Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by arpit singh pandya <ar...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/12/26 10:11:14 UTC

Error in Poll

Hello All,
The Following Errors Occurred in ecommerce in Minipoll at
http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/minipoll/main

*The following required parameter is missing: [IN]
[createSurveyResponse.surveyId]
*

Kind Regards
Arpit Singh Pandya*
*

Re: Error in Poll

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I had a look at this. It's weird since looking in simple-method  using <log element answerFieldName is not empty.
I tried to trace into IfEmpty.java but ran out of time...

It seems that the same problem is reported in the previous msg by Harsha Chadhar "Problem In Survey"

Jacques

From: "arpit singh pandya" <ar...@hotwaxmedia.com>