Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Hughes <ah...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 13:27:12 UTC

Re: JavaFX compiler?

"Plexus Compiler Component for javafxc (OpenJFX Compiler) / Updated
2009-01-17"
Looks pretty recent to me, was it a general inquiry or is there some help
you require with this? Most of the "how to" use the javafxc & maven compiler
plugin is on that page.

As far as packaging goes, I don't know if there is anything different here
from a normal jar (or jnlp/whatever...).

Also for what it's worth - I have a very negative view of Sun's less than
helpful choice to not offer artifacts (i.e. jars/binaries eta) from their
maven repository and I sympathize with you if it is inflicting
(un-necessary) pain.

Re: JavaFX compiler?

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
Cheers,

Was more a general inquiry following the actual release of JavaFX as the
plugin didn't seem to have been updated.  Will hopefully get a chance to
play with it soon.