Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/25 11:27:52 UTC

build failed in o.a.o.odmg.ObjectEnvelope.java:381

I updated from the CVS 5 min ago. Then rebuilding:

bin/build.sh clean; bin/build.sh with-jdori jar

build failed:

 /db-ojb/target/src/org/apache/ojb/odmg/ObjectEnvelope.java:381: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : constructor ODMGRuntimeException
(java.lang.String,org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException)
    [javac] location: class org.odmg.ODMGRuntimeException
    [javac]             throw new ODMGRuntimeException("Unexpected error
while check existence of " + myObj, ex);
    [javac]                   ^

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: build failed in o.a.o.odmg.ObjectEnvelope.java:381

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
sorry, my fault. Will fix this immediately.

regards,
Armin