Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ninestars <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/24 08:26:09 UTC

How to create virtual users

Dear Sir,

I am Harsha, working in Ninestars Tech Ltd. Bangalore as Test Analyst.
Currently i am using jmeter 2.2 Following are some doubts, pls clarify.

             1) If the number of users are more, how to create virtual
users.
             2) Where to find Login id and password to check the response
time?

Waiting for a positive reply.

Regards,
Harsha

Re: Messaging Exception

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Please read section 2 "Getting started" in:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html

Messaging Exception