Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aa...@ubs.com on 2006/09/19 19:05:49 UTC

How do I install custom protocol handler in my Tomcat (4.1.31)?

Hi,

I have a need for a custom URLConnection class in my application. I have
written a Handler class that returns one. I also set
-Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=com.ubs.fi.confine.networking in my startup
script for Tomcat. However, no matter where I place the related classes
(common, shared, or server directories) I am still getting
java.net.MalformedURLException.

Aaron