Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by mati <ma...@ncdc.pl> on 2002/12/27 16:24:04 UTC

BeanShell Kernel + Phoenix 4.0.3.

Hi,

I have troubles lanuching Phoenix 4.0.3 with BeanShell Kernel. What I saw is
that phoenix-engine.jar does not contain anymore the required kernel.

I could copy old references from Phoenix 4.0.2 engine.jar but something
tells me this is not a good idea, although it should work.

Any help appreciated.

Mateusz Szczap
mati@ncdc.pl

Re: BeanShell Kernel + Phoenix 4.0.3.

Posted by mati <ma...@ncdc.pl>.
> mati wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > I have troubles lanuching Phoenix 4.0.3 with BeanShell Kernel. What I
saw is
> > that phoenix-engine.jar does not contain anymore the required kernel.
> >
> > I could copy old references from Phoenix 4.0.2 engine.jar but something
> > tells me this is not a good idea, although it should work.
> >
> > Any help appreciated.
>
> FYI: I noticed that the phoenix-bsh-commands.jar is not incluced in the
> lib directory of Phoenix 4.0.3 anymore. Since I don't use the BeanShell
> Kernel, I didn't worry about it.
>
> Ulrich

Yes I've spotted it too. But I added phoenix-bsh-commands.jar from 4.0.2

It does not matter for now since these are only commands (*.bsh) but the
whole BeanShell kernel is missing.

Re: BeanShell Kernel + Phoenix 4.0.3.

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com>.
It has dissapeared from the 4.0.3 release by accident.  It requires some things set in
ant.properties to make it included, and the download of the latest beanshell jar.

All my fault really.  I don't use it for months at a time, so I did not notice it dropped off.

I'll automate something to make sure that 'dist' goes with it.

- Paul

Posted by mati <ma...@ncdc.pl>.