Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/08 10:21:34 UTC

Error icon on processors not showing up

Hi,

I was about to create a JIRA but I just want to confirm there is a problem.

I am running on master branch and so far, if I remember correctly, when
there was an error at a processor level there was a bulletin emitted (we
can see it in Bulletin Board) but there was also an icon appearing at
processor level (and when hovering the icon the bulletin would show up).

Am I remembering right? If yes, it seems that this icon is not showing up
anymore (tried on two different processors) although bulletins are
correctly displayed in bulletin board.

Env: Windows 10 / Firefox

Pierre

Re: Error icon on processors not showing up

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
OK Matt, thanks!

Regarding branches, yes I followed the git branch model discussion on the
mailing list.

Pierre

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.