Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Raffaele S <r....@gmail.com> on 2017/07/05 08:23:03 UTC

Re: Zeppelin without internet, speedup startup

Helium is a plugin framework, with it you can add more features to Zeppelin.
If Helium is disabled you will not miss any of the original Zeppelin's
features (like the "buttons" in your image).

Please note that the latest release (0.7.2) should solve the problems you
mentioned.

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for clear explanation. We like buttons and don't want to loose them.
:)

> Please note that the latest release (0.7.2) should solve the problems you
mentioned.
It's still there. I'm using distro downloaded from site.