Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Moretti, Luciano (MED)" <Lu...@med.ge.com> on 2003/06/30 17:08:04 UTC

Unable to download jal-0.2.jar

Maven is refusing to get jal-0.2.jar out our private remote repository.

If I rename it to jal-0.3.jar or jal-0.1.jar or jal-0.21 and change the
POM to reflect the version change, it gets it fine.

I've tried renaming other jars to version 0.2 thinking that there was a
bug resolving dependencies with versions 0.2, but they work fine.

I'm at a loss of Ideas on how to get this to work.

Thanks,
Luciano Moretti

Re: Unable to download jal-0.2.jar

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 11:08, Moretti, Luciano (MED) wrote:
> Maven is refusing to get jal-0.2.jar out our private remote repository.
>
> If I rename it to jal-0.3.jar or jal-0.1.jar or jal-0.21 and change the
> POM to reflect the version change, it gets it fine.
>
> I've tried renaming other jars to version 0.2 thinking that there was a
> bug resolving dependencies with versions 0.2, but they work fine.
>
> I'm at a loss of Ideas on how to get this to work.

That's the first time I've heard that reported. Have you looked at basic
things like permissions. Did you rename the JAR or did you copy it and
thereby possibly giving it different permissions? Are you using file://
or http:// for your repository?

> Thanks,
> Luciano Moretti

jvz.