Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ricardo Bateiras Santos <ri...@telecom.pt> on 2005/03/28 17:00:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Configurantion of mod_ssl on Apache 2.0.53 [Windows]

Hello,

I'm very new to Apache and I'm using it in a experimental environment to
work with BEA WebLogic 8.1 SP3, using weblogic plug-in.

I downloaded the windows version from the Apache site, the MSI file
without the ssl module. My experience has been great so far, but at the
moment I nedd to install digital certificates on my webserver to test
some https features.

Could anyone tell me how should I proceed, to:

1- Download, install and configure the mod_ssl

2- Generate the CSR file for the certificates

I'm a little bit lost. The last version of mod_ssl is compatible with
Apache 2.0.53 ? Does it include OpenSSL ?

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Ricardo Santos.