Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Janno Tabamo <ja...@hyperstacksinc.com> on 2020/01/17 00:23:42 UTC

Hyperstacks + Apache Fineract: Queries

Hello,

I have a concern regarding tha Apache Fineract. When I run it using the
docker-compose command from the documentation, it gives me an error saying
- access denied root@localhost. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong
because I just followed the documentation (docker section).

Also, I can't access the online MifosX Community demo app. Hoping you can
give me helpful feedback for my queries.

Best Regards,

Re: Hyperstacks + Apache Fineract: Queries

Posted by Graham Jimenez <gr...@hyperstacksinc.com>.
Hi Yemdjih,

You forgot to cc my colleague Janno, nonetheless, I've forwarded this to him

Graham Paul Jimenez CEO, Hyperstacks Inc. | Project Head, Haibe
www.hyperstacksinc.com | www.haibe.io

*This e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or
legally privileged information solely for the intended recipient. The
contents do not represent the opinion of Hyperstacks Inc. except to the
extent that it relates to its official business. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly delete this e-mail and any attachments hereto,
and inform the sender by return e-mail of your receipt hereof in error. Do
not disclose, copy, distribute the same or make use of the information
contained herein any manner. Your violation of any of these terms or the
use of this e-mail or the information herein for any illegal purpose or for
any other purpose than as permitted by Hyperstacks Inc. is strictly
prohibited. Such use may result in disciplinary and legal action.*

Posted by Yemdjih Kaze Nasser <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello,