Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Georg Schmidt-Dumont <ge...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/07 07:18:09 UTC

CVE-2019-0205

Hi,

the description for CVE-2019-0205 states that it only applies to certain
language bindings. Unfortunately it does not state which language bindings
are affected. Could you please tell me which language bindings are affected
by the CVE.

Thanks!

kind regards,
Georg Schmidt-Dumont

Re: CVE-2019-0205

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.
Good question.

We patched
- as
- cpp
- c_gsrc
- d
- dart
- go
- javame
- js
- lua
- nodejs
- ocaml
- py
- rb
- swift

Anything else either was already patched earlier or not affected at all.