Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Pfuhl <pf...@yahoo.de> on 2001/06/21 13:44:56 UTC

C2: installed

Hello

If anybody is interested:

I got Cocoon2 installed on my Linuxbox under
the following environment:

SUSE LINUX 7.0
J2SDK 1.3.1
TOMCAT 4.0b5 (Catalina)

I also had to do the workaround for all the svg
stuff, discussed in this list. That wasb ecause I
was installing via a remote console. The box had
X-Win installed and so I only had to set the
DISPLAY variable to avoid a
"sitemap compiler error".

daniel

=====

Sub sitemap little problem when developping

Posted by matthieu VIDAL <ma...@noos.fr>.
Hi

When I work with   a sub sitemap (wich is reload "synchron")

<map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="tennis/**">
    <map:mount uri-prefix="tennis" src="tennis/" reload-method="synchron"
check-reload="yes"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I always have to "touch" (refresh) my sub sitemap.xmap file if I don't want
to see the following error :
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: UnnamedSelector:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint: xslt

when calling my pages after loading tomcat+cocoon.