Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/04/25 04:03:21 UTC

[io] rc2 available for perusal

I believe all issues have been dealt with concerning rc1 (see changelog
snippet below). Anyone able to see anything bad with rc2?

http://www.apache.org/~bayard/io/

Hen

== ChangeLog ==

	* project.xml, xdocs/index.xml (utags: IO_1_0_RC2): improved
	description of project and fixed title of index page

	* src/java/org/apache/commons/io/: CopyUtils.java, IOUtils.java
	(utags: IO_1_0_RC2): Javadoc rewritten in both these classes to
	match the refactoring that happened a while back.

	* src/java/org/apache/commons/io/package.html (tags: IO_1_0_RC2):
	switched the blue colour highlighting to bold text. Blue looks like
	an anchor. Also made an attempt at fixing indentation

	* src/java/org/apache/commons/io/package.html: fixed link to
	SwappedDataInputStream

	* src/java/org/apache/commons/io/package.html: fixed FileUtils name
	in the javadoc

	* src/java/org/apache/commons/io/package.html: removed the filter
	part of the docs now that those classes have moved into the
	subpackage

	* src/java/org/apache/commons/io/package.html: Fixed name of
	IOUtils class

	* src/java/overview.html: seems uncommon to have an overview.html
	here in jakarta commons projects now

	* build.xml (tags: IO_1_0_RC2): new build file. rc1 seems to
	generate it with absolute file paths, but I have manually changed
	those and it seems to work

	* project.xml: preparing an rc2

	* src/java/org/apache/commons/io/FileUtils.java (tags: IO_1_0_RC2):
	Fixed a small javadoc mistake.

	* src/java/org/apache/commons/io/output/ByteArrayOutputStream.java
	(tags: IO_1_0_RC2): Removed unused, commented code.

	* build.xml: Removed the necessity for the data/test directory.
	Fixed manually as my local Maven doesn't want to cooperate. Should
	fix Gump failure.

	* project.xml: Removed data/test directory as it's not needed
	anymore.

	* src/: java/org/apache/commons/io/FileUtils.java,
	test/org/apache/commons/io/FileUtilsTestCase.java (tags:
	IO_1_0_RC2): Bugzilla 28496 Fix for:
	org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyFile shouldn't allow to copy a
	file on itself Submitted by: dany rizzi <drizzi.at.largesys.it>

	* data/test/test.txt: Not needed anymore.

	* src/test/org/apache/commons/io/FileUtilsTestCase.java: Removed
	the necessity to have the data/test directory.

	* project.xml: build now includes NOTICE.txt in the jar

	* LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt, RELEASE-NOTES.txt (utags: IO_1_0_RC2):
	switched from unix to dos format, with newlines on the end to trick
	CVS

Re: [io] rc2 available for perusal

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Fixed. I copied the jelly from Collections and it seems to work well
enough. I also grabbed the MD5 making bit too.

Hen

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

And I'd be very sorely tempted to -1 such an inclusion.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
No NOTICE.txt in either file.