Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bob Santos <bo...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/03 10:15:28 UTC

Maven EJB Plugin

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right venue to ask my question so I apologize
for the inconvenience.

I am new to using the EJB plugin and right now I am having trouble with it
generating an empty ejb-jar.xml even if I stated that the ejbVersion is 3.0.
This causes a parse exception when ran using JBoss. Below is the plugin
configuration I have:

<plugin>
    <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>2.3</version>
    <configuration>
      <ejbVersion>3.0</ejbVersion>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

Thanks and Regards,
Bob

Re: Maven EJB Plugin

Posted by Bob Santos <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,

Please ignore my first message. I saw that there is an ejb-jar.xml in the
resources directory.

Regards,
Bob