Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Pavel Arnost <pa...@loutka.cz> on 2012/05/08 00:07:37 UTC

[CODI] ViewAccessScoped beans without windowId in URL

Hi,

I already read documentation in the wiki and several old posts, but I don't
still get it - is it possible to use ViewAccessScoped beans without windowId
in URL? When I disable WindowContextConfig#isUrlParameterSupported, windowId
is gone but AJAX calls now creates new bean instances on requests. In
javadoc, there is a note about "server-side window-handler", how can I use
it?

Pavel Arnost

Re: [CODI] ViewAccessScoped beans without windowId in URL

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi pavel,

you can have a look at a thread which starts at [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/Vv6

http://www.irian.at